Search Engine Optimization or SEO is a set of techniques which are practiced to help the business achieve online success by creating its presence and visibility on the search engines and help to generate organic traffic, to transfer them into your customers, and help build your brand online. For business organizations, SEO is an integral part of building a successful start-up into a vibrant brand. But despite knowing this fact, many start-up founders ignore this important business strategy.
Every start-up works on a shoestring budget and doesn’t have enough resources to advertise their brand on a grand scale through various mediums available for online advertisement. A Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a very powerful tool for any start-up that is short on advertisement budget as with it startup doesn’t have to kill the budget. In this blog, we explore eight reasons why start-up needs SEO.
Why Start-up Need SEO?
SEO is the most important solution, under digital marketing for start-ups due to the following reasons:
- SEO Provides customer behavior data to start-ups:SEO helps to uncover a significant amount of data about customer behavior. The start-ups do SEO research, the more data they get about what the potential customers researching for online.
Generally in the beginning of the business, their founders don’t have much data about their target audience. SEO provides this much needed important data about their audience over time. This data continues to provide benefits for a much longer time after they have launched their business.
Many of the best SEO tools to help you to put your startup website to rank higher in Google are available in free trial versions. Startups can use these to know which words their target customer is using to conduct their online searches. Also, Google auto-fills those terms based on how often people search those words on the web.
- SEO drives Higher traffic and conversions for business: SEO provides a channel to startups to get higher traffic that can yield more conversions and revenue. Start-ups are spared from spending money on social media advertisement and to indulge in other marketing activities. SEO helps startups to stay with current Google’s best practices. You can gain organic traffic through proper keywords. This organic traffic through Google searches converts 400 per cent better than any other type of traffic besides email marketing.
- It is mostly free: Most of the tools of SEO are available free online like Google Analytics and Google Search Console. Google Analytics makes it possible to see what the users are doing on a website or platform. Whereas Google Search Console shows a start-up founder exactly what was a search by the visitors who landed there. On the other hand, Broken links or 404s, which are bad for any SEO can be identified easily.
In the initial stage, startups have enough time but are short of money they can go through Google’s platform, and learn how to set up the entire process whether you use Shopify, WordPress, Magneto or any other.
For start-up businesses who like to perform better SEO activities, professional help can be taken. You can contact Best SEO Company in USA call +1(408)372-0967.
- SEO helps Start-ups to make informed business decisions: Startup founders can use the same data which SEO provide about customer behavior to take other critical startup actions. They can apply all the gathered information to the device business strategy to shape their decisions so that they can be ready for the launch of the growth stage.
Once you as founders are able to figure out the consumer, you can decide how to convert them
So that you can vertically integrate that by creating a specific click funnel geared towards those specific users. You can also make informed business decisions with SEO data. You can create other keywords that are not searched as much if one of your keywords is doing really well. To increase the rate of conversions you can create other long-tail keywords for greater traffic on your side with the help of SEO.
- SEO Optimization helps in building a long term loyal audience: Generally, ads are high in price and low in value. SEO helps you to deliver only those contents to visitors which they want and build a loyal audience over time. Moreover, Google rewards you for providing quality information, not spam. So through better and more popular content, you can have a stronger SEO. One point the founders must remember is that SEO requires constant upkeep of quality information and any lagging behind this aspect can put a dent on the consumer trust and value for your brand.
- Consumer trust and value is strengthened when you optimize for Google: SEO is one of the best ways for startups to build a relationship with potential customers with very less effort. Consumer trust is built when your business shows up fairly high on the search results. Once the trust and confidence is built company can work towards building respect and credibility, which is not only required by a new brand relying on digital channels for conversions but also help the business to grow and prosper in future.
- SEO delivers solid results for startups: No startup can flourish without building a digital presence online no matter which industry it belongs. The best and trusted way to achieve success and gain awareness, brand equity and traction is through SEO. The optimization tools provide businesses with easy access to data about their audience. Moreover, SEO provides the cheapest way to build a consumer base and enhance consumer trust and faith in the brand.
- SEO provides Exposure for Brand awareness for start-ups:One of the main benefits of SEO for a startup business is that it create online exposure for your new brand. When your website appears on the top of the search results i.e. on the first page of the search engine, people start recognizing your brand. When your audience sees your name often, they are more likely to trust your brand than others that don’t have a strong online presence.
Conclusion: The startups and also the established companies can rely on SEO for brand building if they don’t want to spend a large amount on advertising campaigns. If the startup entrepreneur lacks the capability to initiate a strong SEO process, they can outsource this job of fine-tuning SEO to a professional web development company in USA call +1(408)372-0967.