Smart Mobile Phone has brought a revolution in app development and now app development has become very sophisticated in nature with various tools, techniques, and frameworks emerging to assist the app development process. This has led to fierce competition among the app developers to develop the best cross-platform app for almost every field. More than 5.6 million mobile-specific apps are available for download via the market-places, Google’s Play Store, Microsoft’s store, and Apples App Store.
Now the businesses need more robust and efficient mobile apps to meet their respective business goals and customers preferences. They prefer cross-platform apps development to leverage all important features.
Lately Hybrid app development approach has gained popularity because it allows Mobile App Development Company to lunch an app on multiple platforms with the use of a single code base. There is a lot of talk among the developers about the best platform to develop a hybrid app for business between Flutter and React Native. I now in this blog give a comparison between React Native vs Flutter and try to find out which one is better for your next mobile app development.
Industry Look on Cross-Platform App Development
There is a change in the perception of the industry regarding the hybrid app development due to the complexities in it. Facebook faced this issue in the year 2012 as it was not able to meet the customers expectations with its existing app at that time. Facebook abandoned it’s Hybrid -based cross-platform app and shifted to Native cross-platform app development.
There are two technologies in the forefront for mobile app development i.e. React Native and Flutter and there is competition between these technologies to prove their worth. Facebook introduced React Native and Flutter is a newer baby of Google in cross-platform app development.
- Coding Language used:
Flutter: Flutter is a cross Platform uses a reactive Dart language for mobile app development.
Since Dart language is reactive, it helps in solving problems of responding to incoming asynchronous data. The ‘Hot Reload’ feature it supports help to accelerate mobile application development as an app can be rerun. Flutter current official supporter are Visual Studio Code, Android Studio and IntelliJ Idea.
React Native : With React Native one may find several performance glitches while working with Reactive Native for cross-platform app development, and on the other hand one doesn’t face any native performance issues with Flutter. Leading App Development Co. U.S.A. Call +1(408)-372-0967 go in for React Native app development.
- Architecture:Since the Flutter is a newbie everyone gets confused about implementing it for their mobile app development. It is likely to pick up momentum with its 1450 packages available on Flutter framework.
On the other hand, React Native is no beginner framework and it is mostly preferred by the user community as its main architecture patterns being Flux.
- Documentation and Tools used:Flutter is far better than React Native on the documentation front. It uses mild documentation that is quite efficient as it simplifies the job of App developers. Flutter has an edge on performance front over the React Native.
However on the front of the tool both Flutter and React Native are equally capable with a wide range of IDEs both supports.
- Development time taken:When we check both Flutter and React Native on the development time taken for app React Native app development has edge over the Flutter. Being a new framework, Flutter requires more time to master which results in slowing down the app development pace. On the other hand, with ready to use components helps in speeding up the app development process and scores an edge over Flutter framework.
- Popularity Front: If we fail to consider the popularity front of both Flutter and React Native Framework then we are missing something important. As React Native is an older framework, it is being used by many established start-ups and tech companies, famous users are Skype, Airbnb, Instagram, Walmart, and Facebook, among others.
The Flutter framework being new is no less popular among the Top Mobile App Development Company and its use is increasing day by day. A lot of start-ups and reputed companies like Alibaba, Tencent, Google, and many others have adopted it. There is fierce competition between the two but till now React Native is a popular frame for mobile app development.
- Support from Clients:There is not much less support for Flutter from clients, that the React Native framework. The team of Flutter is present at the rate of over 30k stars on Github, over 740 users of Google Group and 4.5 users on subreddit and on Stack Overflow.
React Native, on the other hand, is backed by the huge community support of over 9000 users, 68 thousand stars on Github, 14.5 thousand users on subreddit.
To conclude React Native is more stable for mobile app development than the Flutter framework and enjoys a very large clientele. Flutter is a newcomer on the technological forefront enjoys less support with developers of the app. The security is a critical factor with hybrid applications as they can access all features from the device’s hardware layer such as camera, microphone and GPS and many others. Further, React Native apps are up-to-date in terms of platform changes whereas there is a sense of uncertainty with hybrid apps.
Considering the above points React Native is considered a more viable option and is widely used cross-platform app development.
Ganesha Webtech Solutionz is a leading Website and App development company USA call +1(408)-372-0967 engaged in providing Web development, App development solutions, and Digital Marketing solutions for websites for leading clients around the globe. Our developers of web and apps have sufficient experience in the field and are ready to take any challenge to meet the requirements of clients in delivering quick results. We can provide high- quality website and app development solutions with exceptionally responsive design to enable you to expand your online reach to your target audience and make your enterprise a successful business ventur