In the present time more and more businesses are going online through mobile apps and advertising though it is quite popular. As per the latest survey reports the revenue generation through mobile apps is not only booming but it is likely to surpass $ 200 billion by the end of the year 2020. Revenue is mostly generated through in-app advertisement on the web and through the sale of apps on app stores like Apple’s App Store, Google Play and on other important app platforms, Windows and BlackBerry.
Now, business owners are channeling a large chunk of their investment resources to mobile back end management. The reason behind this is the increasing use of the mobile app in business promotion.
A well-developed business app uses the latest feature like usage analytics, push notifications, full proof security, handing the communication between users, and advertisement handing management factors.
So to boost the business you need a strong back end app management system where your data storage is managed, the security aspect is not overlooked and business logic is followed completely. For this, you can take help of the best mobile app development co. USA call +1(408)-372-0967.
How we can Choose Best Mobile App Backend
One of the important factors in a successful business app is its robust backend features. Let us discuss the ways to single out Mobile App Backend,
Mobile App hosting on a Single Server: The businesses that don’t expect yo scale fast can choose the single server mobile app backend hosing as it is the easiest setup for businesses. Significant cost benefits can be obtained if the single server is set right and the app is regularly backed up and this is a great approach to mobile app backend hosting. The only disadvantage of relying on single server backend hosting is that an event of it experiencing massive functionality failure then not only your business reputation will suffer but also you will lose your loyal customers.
There are many hosting servers which provide the facility to easily upgrade your server as the number of users of your app increases by choosing such servers like DigitalOcean and IBM Softlayer. One thing you should ensure that the server you choose should have fast network connectivity, enough resources to handle all the hosting, and a good tool for load management functions.
Multi-region Hosting: If your business is such that you have customers spread over the continents, then to target the customers across continents, you have to go in for Multi-region Hosting. The location of mobile app backend influences the overall app experience. There are some issues of regional regulations on data residence in case of multi-region hosting. Due care should be taken in choosing multi-region hosting servers for handling your business app backend. Always choose a hosting solution that provides a great latency across regions.
Assets Hosting: Where your app requirements are such that it relies on many down-loadable assets like pictures, videos, fonts, etc, then consider using an Asset Hosting or using a content delivery network (CDN).
Mobile Backend as a Server (MBaaS): MBaaS is a model for providing web app and mobile app developer with a way to link their applications to backend cloud storage and API exposed by back end applications while also providing features such as user management, push notifications, and integration with social networking services.
MBaaS is one of the easiest options for hosting your mobile app’s backend. MBaaS Provide their services to you as-a-service model where you consume the service as the provider to manage your backend.
How MBaaS benefits you for hosting your business mobile backend: The following are the benefits of MBaaS
- You don’t need to integrate multiple proprietary systems, no need to data formats of varied range and no need to handle a large volume of data. MBaaS does all of these functions for you.It ensures that your app works seamlessly across the wide variety of user mobile platforms and devices in use.
- All the user’s management functions are taken over by MBaaS.
- The MBaaS data coding provides the facility to sending push notifications to users of your business mobile app
- For a startup business, there is no need for the creation of dedicated software for the business mobile app as MBaaS does all these functions.
- Takes care of your entire API management. You don’t have to go in for code integration. It saves a lot of time for your programmers to do any other important work.
- No need to work on a backend for your business app.
By choosing an MBaaS you need to adhere to this below-stated checklist:
* MBaas should be easy to use for your business mobile app. How easily you can be able to manage your backend data? Before choosing an MBaaS provide ensure that your provider provides yu the appropriate processes, methods, and tools for the data management of your business app.
* How securely you MBaaS provider provide you server-side code, databases, and files.
* Does your service provider use a well-tested architecture for transaction processing capabilities as well as for management of the database.
* Is your provider provide secure communication service between users of your app.
* Does your provider provide excellent technical support with full ease.
The services of the backend hosting provider vary significantly in terms of their offerings. There is a great difference in the internal network latency of services provided by two different leading cloud providers.. It is better to go in for an MBaaS provider if you want to gain a significant user base for your business app. MBaaS works perfectly when your top priority is time to market. So by keeping the above points in mind, you can always choose the best Backend service provider for your mobile business app. Custom Mobile App development company can guide you on how to choose the best backend hosting service provider.
Ganesha WebTech Solutionz is a web design and development company, developing web business solutions, mobile and web app development on Native and React Native platforms, and also developing custom websites and apps. Our expert team of developers is ready to undertake challenging jobs of web development and app development. We have + 4 long years of experience in development of web and apps solutions for reputed business clients around the globe. If you have a website or app development work for your business then you are free to call us at +1-(408)-372-0967.