For doing business in this digital world you first need a good business website. In the last few years, there are some drastic changes are taking in the digital world, technology is constantly evolving and new trends are hitting the market. Now a large number of people now own handheld devices like smart mobile phone, iPad etc. Now they conduct most of their web surfing through the mobile devices, may it be ordering food form restaurant, booking movie tickets, bus tickets, ordering their clothes online, securing a car ride, railway ticket booking or performing any other daily online business. Less number of people are looking to the website for doing the above-mentioned works and they find it easier to browse net through apps.
Therefore after seeing the changes in the behavior of people with the way they surf net many companies have decided to change their strategy a bit, and are now making their already existing websites mobile-friendly. But still, after changing their websites mobile-friendly they are not in a position to increase users engagement with their websites as the interaction was not up to the mark.
The reason behind all this is that users are not satisfied with their interactions with the website as they lack many useful functionalities like GPD services, Push Notifications, offline accessibility, camera support that is provided by the mobile application. Thus in order to take the full advantages of the above-mentioned functionalities to the fullest extent, a large number of businesses are turning their websites into mobile apps. Moreover today customers prefer mobile apps over the websites, which is the reason why most of the businesses organizations are changing their websites into mobile apps.
Important Reasons to Convert your business Website into Mobile App
- Apps provide Offline Accessibility: The main reason why businesses should convert their business website to the mobile app is that mobile apps provide offline access to their users. Users can access the mobile apps offline and this is one of the fundamental difference between a mobile app and a website. Due to offline access functionality users can access the contents of the mobile apps and can have a seamless experience in interacting with the contents available in the app.
Almost all the mobile apps of industries like retail, entertainment, finance and gaming are offering both online and offline access to their customers and end-users and this is proving very useful to the customers who have a weak internet connection or no link at all.
- Apps provide the facility of Push Notifications: For a successful interaction with the customers push notifications to play an important role as they drive retention of customers. For this reason, the Push Notification functionality has become a mandatory feature in the development of mobile applications. Through push notifications, instant updates can be sent to the targeted audience, which can help in spreading brand awareness among the users about the brand. Moreover, the majority of startups and SMEs use the push notifications to promote their products through their mobile applications among users.
- Allow Engagements and Interaction: These days website are a necessity for every business as clients prefer to conduct most of their business online. But still, they are not finding enough clients and their business growth chart is dipping on the website and is forced to turn a website into an android or ios app. The mobile applications allow the brands to have their individual interfaces for offering users an engrossed two-way experience and increase users base. By sharing information with the brand and other users giving spike up to the brand business.
- Reduce marketing cost and Increase Productivity:The reach of the mobile app is very large and brands can target a large audience through apps than what would have got through a website. Further, an app increases the customer base of the brand and reduces marketing cost as extra mediators are removed from the process. With the cost reductions, the productivity rate is increased by almost 25 per cent. The brand’s social media footprints will also increase as more and more customers visit your app and download it on their devices.
- App Allows Proper Branding of your product:One of the significant reason why you turn your website to the mobile application is that apps allow proper branding of your products. The apps act as a brand ambassador for your business, unlike the business website. Moreover, the mobile apps do not have to rely on the browser’s support and internet connectivity of the device on which they run.
In case you are in the process of moving your website to a mobile application then you should go in for a redesigned brand logo. This will allow you to customize your application more precisely as per the demand and requirement of the users of the app and your brand image.
- Personalization Possible: With the app, personalized contents can be developed for users. Almost all customers love the personalized contents where their preferences, likes and dislikes are taken care off. With app users centric approach for content is possible through push notifications. Apps you can approach your targeted users with an option to define their choices and preferences beforehand. This is especially possible when it comes to the content. You can also suggest custom recommendations to the users to make them stay for a longer time with our app which is not possible with the website.
You have a great option to restart your business by converting your website into an application on iOS and Android platform. But if you are just starting your business you can directly go in for an app instead of first creating a business website and then converting it into a mobile application. If you want to convert your website to a mobile application then instead to doing it on your own you should contact a leading app development company USA Call+1 (408)-0372-0967. The professional approach in converting a website into an app makes sure that you leave no area uncovered and the final product Matched with the expectations that are required form point of view of your business and users of the app.
Advantages you can get by converting your website into an App
Better Search Engine Optimization can be possible: From 2016 with ‘app first rating’ Google has rolled out a process of linking the websites to the user’s mobile applications. If you want to achieve the business goals and survive, you have followed the rules set by Google. So if your brand is not serious about the Google trends then you are going to lose a lot of money in your business as you cannot go for better search engine optimization on the Google platform.
You Get higher engagement rate: Mobile Application has a more engagement rate as compared to the websites due to better functionalities like push notifications which provides a road-map of increasing the user’s interaction with the app. This is possible due to a sharing of customized contents feature through push notifications. A message which offers a preference selection by the user will attract them to engage with the app in a greater number of times.
Huge community scope possible: With the app, you can be built a huge community of brand loyalists. The app allows the brands to built their own set of a community of loyal users and brands with this large user base of loyal customers can share important insights regarding the brand in a better way.
Various important device features can be utilized: The present smart mobile phones have a great number of smart features. With website you cannot target all the features of mobile devices and applications with their inbuilt capabilities can use a host of these mobile features like camera support, face detection, location or accessing the maps and documents scanning to name few of them. Every mobile device has distinct features and all these features are not supported by websites just like the applications.
To conclude we can say that it is a wise decision to convert your website into a mobile application as you can reap a great number of advantages with the mobile app than just sticking with your website. We have covered all the important aspects and reasons behind the process to convert your business website to a mobile application and stay ahead with the latest and needed trend.
Ganesha Webtech Solutionz is a leading app development company developing apps for Android and iOS platform along with website development. Our team of the professional app and web developers have expertise in developing websites and applications for mobile platforms. You can also undertake the job of converting your business website into a vibrant iOS and Android application with latest features and functionalities. We develop apps and web software solutions with the latest technologies for diversified business fields like Car rentals, Music streaming apps including restaurant apps. If you have an idea for your start-up business or your running business and want to get started soon with a mobile app and website development, you can contact us and we will be in touch with you and discuss in details your project and suggest you the suitable solutions. We have a long list of satisfied clients with our high-quality work.